I have owned this 914 for nearly 5 years and it is time to let it go. I was originally going to put a 5.0 Ford V8 in it but simply lost interest. The car has more upgrades than I can remember and has dozens and dozens of hours of labor invested. Everything from custom gauges and dashboard, to a fuel cell, 4 point roll bar, removal of all unnecessary weight, non folding headlights,steel braided brake lines, GT-R style tail lights and much more.

This car has NO ENGINE, but it does have a tailshift 901 transaxle with linkage. It is ready for a rotary, V8 or Sube swap, the car could easily be back on the road in a weekend if you install the original Type 4 engine.

The car is in very good shape but it is 40 years old. The car is also a salvage title, I am not sure why, but it does have a straight chassis. I also have a rolling chassis parts car that has no engine, trans, doors, hood, or trunk. This car does have a clean title however. I would be willing to let both go for $1700.

My prices are negotiable as I need both of these cars gone. If you have any questions feel free to email me or call or text me at (714)878-8314. Please feel free to leave a voicemail.

Thank you!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article