Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: f/s sway bars and fuchs 15 x 7 fully pollished repro's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
hello,
beautiful set of sway bars, complete and unmolested finish with the original cad plating in beautiful condition.
$225.00 front set and a rear available but still on the car. very well prserved set with the only flaw being the bottom drop link rubber bushings will need to be replaced.

the rear set i will be asking $245.00 in great original condition

set of 15 x 7 straight as an arrow and fully pollished immitation 5 lug fuchs style rims
these come with 205 55 r15 tires with great tread left on them.
$200.00 for the pair but only one center cap.

paypal to iefixitburke@yahoo.com

if interested and want the items, paypal if no answer on messages rightaway and that will secure your purchase. then kindly leave a post to the thread so others know they are sold

shipping will be determined after sale and will be billed but only actual shipping cost with reciept.
thanks
terry
951-283-2111
porsche914partsandcars@hotmail.com
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades for the fake fuchs??
914xprs
QUOTE(racerbvd @ May 5 2011, 09:50 AM) *

Are you open to any trades for the fake fuchs??

sorry, but no trades at the moment.
thanks
nathansnathan
I'll take the front sway bar. Let me know how much to ship it. Zip is 92612, mailbox in Irvine.
914xprs
QUOTE(nathansnathan @ May 9 2011, 07:19 AM) *

I'll take the front sway bar. Let me know how much to ship it. Zip is 92612, mailbox in Irvine.

sway bar is sold to nathan and shipping is $17.98

PLEASE NOTE: A HUGE LOSS TO ME AS MY FATHER AND THE BEST GRANDFATHER EVER FOR MY 6 YEAR OLD SON PASSED AWAY UNEXPECTIDLY 5 DAYS AGO. I WILL BE IN AND OUT OF HERE AS I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I CAN BURRY HIM. HE IS A GREAT GUY AND ILL MISS HIM DEARLY. I KEEP THINKIN HES COMING BACK BUT HE IS NOT. A VERY ROUGH TIME NOW. I DO HOWEVER WANT TO SELL MY 73 2.0 COMPLETE NON RUNNING CAR, 74 1.8L RUNNING FUEL INJECTED MOTOR, 75 ROLLER ON FAKE FUCHS, 74 ROLLER VERY STOUT CHASIS,
ANY AND ALL BODY SECTIONS, I NEED TO RAISE $4500.00 THIS WEEK FOR FUNERAL...20K INSURANCE BUT AFTER HE'S IN THE GROUND.
HE WAS A BRAVE VET THATIN LISTED THEN REINLISTED TO BE BACK WITH HIS BROTHERS IN THE JUNGLE IN VIETNAM. HE WAS ARMY AIRBOURNE AND ACTUALLY DID 3 TERMS. RIP DAD TERRY L. BURKE
detoxcowboy
icon_bump.gif Was at Terry's the day after, . ..rough year so far..
porbmw

Sorry to hear of it. Have been through it, both parents died after illnesses, so not a true shock, but a loss. Time, family, and friends will help....at least somewhat.
All the best over the next while.

QUOTE(detoxcowboy @ May 9 2011, 07:00 PM) *

icon_bump.gif Was at Terry's the day after, . ..rough year so far..

detoxcowboy
Pm Sent.. icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif
Black22
Sorry to hear about your dad Terry. If I can do something for you, let me know how I can help. sad.gif

What do you need to get for that 1.8L motor? What shape is it in...you know...the usual specs please.

Take care brother,

Mike
pilothyer
Terry I am so very sorry about your recent loss. I know how this feels and I can truly relate. I know you have heard this all before, but if there is anything I can do please let me know. Keep in mind that he (your earthly father) is now sleeping and awaiting the "sound of the trumpet" and you will see him again on that "Great and Terrible Day" Make the decision, if you haven't already, and be ready for that day, for it is comming soon. May The God of Creation richly bless you and yours in these times of sorrow.
Your friend.............Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.