Bought the car in decent body condition. Has original body paint job with chips in it but color is not faded bad if at all. After Many minor fixes here and there decided to rebuild the motor. Took the headers to a professional german auto works place. Installed the motor back into the car this past winter and drove it around in March. I'm leaving for college now and need a more practical car to get around. The electronics work fine except for the windshield wipers and speedometer. Only other thing wrong with performance is the alternator belt falls off. Might fix it within the next 2 weeks if i have time. The motor is a 2.0 and has Duel Empi 40 carburetors on it. Also when i installed the motor i put in a aftermarket oil cooler so this car will never over heat with oil in it. Fast car and gets everyone's attention with the rare slick body. IT NEVER NEEDS TO BE SMOGED. This is because the car is considered antique. Last off is the body. The back Hatch is not painted but has been worked on from the previous owner. It is ready to be painted. The seats on the inside are torn up because they are the original leather seats that dried up and became cracked. I have a great looking porsche symbol that goes on the front of the car but haven't had the time to put that on as well. IT IS REGISTERED. Price is $4000 and will not budge for anything less. call me at (909) 337-4217 and ask for Kiefer.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article