Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a beauty!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Levi
Loks real clean, Its nice to see some nice 914's for sale, I only wish I had some cash to pick one up, so I wouldn't have to work on Shit 914's laugh.gif
CaliWRX
I want it.
SpecialK
QUOTE(Levi @ May 24 2004, 10:19 PM)
Loks real clean, Its nice to see some nice 914's for sale, I only wish I had some cash to pick one up, so I wouldn't have to work on Shit 914's laugh.gif

agree.gif

So that's what the passenger side of the engine compartment is supposed to look like idea.gif
tdgray
You mean the orginal color for my engine compartment is not early rust huh.gif

and it is not supposed to have the swiss cheese effect all over huh.gif

WOW I must have a one-of-a-kind.... special limited edition.... pre-lightened for racing version. mueba.gif
smg914
I noticed the speedometer is a pre-1974 (chrome center, should be black). So it obviously not the original mileage. I also noticed that the decelleration valve doesn't have any hoses attached to it. And it doesn't look like any hoses are attached to the pressure sensor. So I would assume it doesn't have the original fuel injection.
mike_the_man
The decel valve definately isn't hooked up. I think I can see a hose going to the MPS, though. You'd like to think that he'd mention if it had aftermarket fuel injection.
Howard
And look who is bidding! Go 914Club smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
I always bid cheap on the low mile cars. I've bid my max, so don't worry about bidding against me if you want it.
GaroldShaffer
I  always bid cheap on the low mile cars. I've bid my max, so don't worry about bidding against me if you want it.

Hey mister you have two already. You can't spend your money on another car you got to fix the white one first wink.gif Wish I could help you drop the motor this weekend but the wife has other plans for me unsure.gif

-Garold
Eric_Shea
I noticed the speedometer is a pre-1974 (chrome center, should be black). So it obviously not the original mileage.

agree.gif I'm with you... very clean looking in the pictures but those look like 140k seats not 40k seats.
seanery
Just got this from Ebay:
Dear Sean Lee,

Please be aware that auction:2480031227 -Porsche : 914 has been ended early and your bid has been cancelled.  Please note that we have recently ended all listings for the sellertognot1as it appears the account has been compromised and used by an unauthorized third party. The seller's privileges to trade on eBay may be temporarily suspended while we investigate this matter further.

If this seller contacts you to complete a transaction outside of eBay, we strongly recommend that you do not  because it will not be covered under eBay's Fraud Protection Program.  If you have already sent payment, we advise you to take steps to protect yourself depending on the nature of your payment.  For example, if you paid by personal check, you may stop payment on the check.  If you paid for this item with a credit card, you should contact your credit card company's security department right away to inform them of the potential problem with this payment -- most companies provide full protection from loss for online purchases in these circumstances. If you have made a payment by money order or wire transfer, you may contact that company for further information at 1-800-325-6000 (Western Union), or at 1-800-926-9400 (Money Gram).

We emphasize that there is no definitive information regarding the seller or their items at this time, and our difficulties in confirming information about the seller may be the result of a mistake or misunderstanding.
tdgray
WTF confused24.gif
Toast
I guess you could add a optima to an invalid item........not sure how, but we could probably figure it out. wacko.gif unsure.gif confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.