Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT: 914 Fuchs for 911 Fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I have five (5) 914 2.0 Fuchs with NO dents, dings or curb rash. These wheels are in original condition and may need to be restored for your needs. Four (4) Fuchs are a matched set with date code 07/73 and the other is 09/73. I also have a nice set of 2.0 alloy lugs (they also will need to be restored to be perfect), four (4) OE Porsche NEW PERFECT center caps and four (4) NEW PERFECT Boothe Design center caps with non-colored Porsche crests.

The pictures of the 2.0 Fuchs are from the original sale (to me) and the tires are not included. The picture of the OE 914 caps is also from the original sale. The picture of the Boothe Design 914 cap is from the Boothe web site. If there is any interest, I will post, or provide by email, pictures of all parts.

I am looking to trade all of the above for four (4) late 911, 15x6 Fuchs alloys and caps, WITHOUT any curb rash, dents, bends or dings. These are OE part number 911.361.020.10 wheels (not 911.361.020.00) which use the late caps (not the 3 prong caps). It is ok that your Fuchs to trade will need to be restored.

I am hoping for an even trade but I am open to a trade plus some small amount of cash depending on the quality of your wheels. You pay shipping to me and I will pay shipping to you.

Thank you.
gcrotvik
Bump.
zymurgist
I have 2 nice Fuchs that are too wide for my narrow body 911. Don't know what the part number is on them offhand.
gcrotvik
Hi Ken,

If they are too wide for your narrow body 911 then they are probably not 15x6 flat fuchs. I am hoping to find a full matched set of 4 15x6 Fuchs. If you have time, send me the part number from the inside of the Fuchs you have and I can tell you what car they fit.

Thanks,

Greg

QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 10 2011, 07:19 AM) *

I have 2 nice Fuchs that are too wide for my narrow body 911. Don't know what the part number is on them offhand.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 10 2011, 09:19 AM) *

I may be interested in those Ken.
zymurgist
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ May 10 2011, 10:39 AM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 10 2011, 09:19 AM) *

I may be interested in those Ken.

Shoe,

Would you believe I had them with me at Hershey? headbang.gif
zymurgist
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ May 10 2011, 10:36 AM) *

Hi Ken,

If they are too wide for your narrow body 911 then they are probably not 15x6 flat fuchs. I am hoping to find a full matched set of 4 15x6 Fuchs. If you have time, send me the part number from the inside of the Fuchs you have and I can tell you what car they fit.

Thanks,

Greg

QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 10 2011, 07:19 AM) *

I think the ones on my 911 are 15x6. But the car kind of needs them to be driveable. wink.gif
avidfanjpl
Damn, Greg!

I just sent my 5 to Al Reed. I get them back Monday, but I would have bought them cash. I had 15X7 and 15X8 Fuchs 5 spokes, but they just went to Germany.

I may know someone with 15X6 that are available, but I have to check. You want 2 prong caps, correct?

If you change your mind on trade versus cash, let me be the first to offer you cash for all 5.

I believe in owning 2 or 3 of everything 914 2.0L 73 or 74.

I pay instantly. PM me if there is a number in mind.

Thanks,

John
gcrotvik
Morning John,

Thank you for your reply! I'm looking for the later style 6X15 Fuchs (911.361.020.10) with the later collar style caps, not the earlier 3 prong caps. I'm hoping to find a matched set of 4 with the same date stamps.

I do have a price in mind for the 2.0L Fuchs, lugs and 2 sets of caps as a package. Let's see what's out there for trade and if in a week or so I have no bites, I will PM you with a price for the lot.

By the way, how much is Al Reed charging these days per wheel?

Thanks!

Greg

QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ May 11 2011, 12:01 AM) *

Damn, Greg!

I just sent my 5 to Al Reed. I get them back Monday, but I would have bought them cash. I had 15X7 and 15X8 Fuchs 5 spokes, but they just went to Germany.

I may know someone with 15X6 that are available, but I have to check. You want 2 prong caps, correct?

If you change your mind on trade versus cash, let me be the first to offer you cash for all 5.

I believe in owning 2 or 3 of everything 914 2.0L 73 or 74.

I pay instantly. PM me if there is a number in mind.

Thanks,

John

avidfanjpl
Hi Greg!

I just got a price for 145 per wheel. Not sure if he charges tax. I get them back Monday.

Keep in touch!

Thanks!

J
gcrotvik
Bump.
gcrotvik
Bump again...
a914622
So I desided to part out my 75 911. It has 15x6 and caps. The car has been sitting sence 1982 and only had 82k miles on it. Is that the year you are looking for? The rims are in need of a restore.

jcl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.