Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: A/C under dash unit, front trunk spare cover, lug nuts, heater
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jtg
SOLD: I've got these parts left over from my restoration project. Under dash air conditioner unit (fair condition), front trunk spare tire cover (good condition), used lug nuts (some rust), heater ducts that go inside passenger compartments, disassembled tach. My first choice would be to sell as a lot. Any fair offer will be accepted.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I hope someone can use these.

Thanks, Jim
jim_hoyland
Please post some prices--you can add OBO, but you need a starting point. smile.gif
ewdysar
agree.gif even a vague idea of what you're expecting would be good
jtg
QUOTE(ewdysar @ May 5 2011, 09:03 PM) *

Sorry, you're right. Let's start at $50 for everything, plus shipping (OBO).

Thanks for your comments.

Jim
xsurfer
What is the weight of the a/c unit? Do you know the manufacturer?

Thanks

Gene

QUOTE(jtg @ May 6 2011, 08:28 AM) *

QUOTE(ewdysar @ May 5 2011, 09:03 PM) *

Sorry, you're right. Let's start at $50 for everything, plus shipping (OBO).

Thanks for your comments.

Jim

jtg
QUOTE(xsurfer @ May 6 2011, 09:20 PM) *

Thanks

Gene

The A/C unit has a label: "Volkswagen Products Corp, Ft Worth, Texas" "Made in USA" The front plastic is in good shape with no cracks but a little sun faded. Some of that black plastic paint should make it look new. All louvers operate and are not broken. The fan in the back rotates smoothly and has just a little surface rust on part of the motor.

The weight of just the a/c blower - evaporator is 14 lbs. Everything total weighs 25 lbs.

Jim
rfuerst911sc
Interested in the AC unit if still available. Where in Florida are you ? My son lives in Orlando maybe we can skip shipment ? If not aprox. shipping to Marietta Ga 30008 ? You can PM details. Thanks
xsurfer
QUOTE(jtg @ May 7 2011, 02:56 AM) *

QUOTE(xsurfer @ May 6 2011, 09:20 PM) *

Thanks

Gene

The A/C unit has a label: "Volkswagen Products Corp, Ft Worth, Texas" "Made in USA" The front plastic is in good shape with no cracks but a little sun faded. Some of that black plastic paint should make it look new. All louvers operate and are not broken. The fan in the back rotates smoothly and has just a little surface rust on part of the motor.

The weight of just the a/c blower - evaporator is 14 lbs. Everything total weighs 25 lbs.

Jim

I'll pass Jim. Thanks, Good Luck.
jtg
[/quote]
[/quote]

SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.