Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enzo in Malibu
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Saw a Ferarri Enzo today in Malibu while I'm out here on a trip, looked like Mario Andretti driving, does he have one? the car was sweet beyond belief, I just missed taking a pic, but I wish I had... I couldn't believe how wide that car is, it looks like 10 feet deep from the back..
campbellcj
Dunno if Mario lives or has a home around here, but Andy Granatelli does (up nearer to Santa Barbara).

Then again, there is so much sick money in Malibu, it coulda been anybody. (I read yesterday that one particular home in Malibu sold for $22.7 mil last year). wacko.gif
Yeah,

I can believe it, we went up some of the canyon roads near the coast, I cant believe that some of those houses don't just wash into the sea...

The enzo was red and the plate was Enzoooooo or something like that.

By the way, we went to a bar/restaraunt called Dukes, I must say...the women were............................insane.......definitly worth a stop just to see some of the hostesses........
grantsfo
I saw one just outside of the Ferrari factory in Italy two years ago. Two test drivers were on the street and flew by me at full acceleration. I havent been the same since then.

Better yet I had my camera in hand and snapped a shot. Got perfect shot of car as it passed me.

Malibu is crazy I used to live in Pacific Palisades and used to have Lambo's and other exotics pass me everyday. But had a great experience of a Carerra GT passing me on HWY 17 two weeks ago. I also see 959s weekly in Scotts Valley area and HWY 1 north of Santa Cruz . So North Cal is not short of people who are willing to spend $$ on nice cars.
campbellcj
Well...every few years some of those houses DO wash into the sea (or fall off the cliffs down onto Hwy 1, or burn to the ground). Still, I hope to move over the hill to the Malibu side when another $mil or so falls from the sky into my bank account.

Glad you are enjoying yourself. I must say that I enjoy Boston too. It must be the Irish blood in me.
Howard
Have seen him twice on Mulholland. Too young to be Mario. There's a Carrera GT running around up there, too. Would love to have photo op on both, or better yet, come up behind them biggrin.gif 73 2.0's Rule smilie_pokal.gif

Stays light so long I'm up there every other evening.
MattR
I saw an enzo in Newport at the Crystal Cove gathering. Last time I went (about two months ago) there were about a half dozen 360s, a few 575s, an enzo, an F40, and my favorite a Dino. Wayyy too much money in that parking lot.
MattR
Here's the dino and me with my shag.
CaliWRX
^^^ I was there too! I drove Matt!
Scott Carlberg
I don't really care that much for the Enzo, I thought they looked better in print then they do in person, after seeing one at the 03 Tribute to LeMans event.

This color Enzo is Sweeeeetttt
Levi
They were showing an Enzo on a Speed program the other night and mentioned that a brake job on one costs $10K
I remember thinking ...hell I could buy a decent 914 for that.... wink.gif
Hawktel
Call it odd, but I can't get into the C-GT, or the Enzo. I'd run over for a look, but I'm soon press on to lunch.

But the Dino, thats a car. Just something about the shape, even the 904 have it.
campbellcj
Yeah, I personally don't care for the Enzo's looks at all. In fact "almost" EVERY other f-car in history looks better to me, but what do I know?

I sure wouldn't kick one out of my parking spot, though pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.