Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 15x7 Cookie Cutters 4ea
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Andyrew
I've got a set of 4ea 15x7 cookie cutters that I've had for ages. They are painted silver flake rattle can and were clear coated rattle can. They look pretty good and are straight.

300OBO no shipping yet.

Thanks all!
Andrew
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 6 2011, 02:08 PM) *

I've got a set of 4ea 15x7 cookie cutters that I've had for ages. They are painted silver flake rattle can and were clear coated rattle can. They look pretty good and are straight.

300OBO no shipping yet.

Thanks all!
Andrew

Andy,
Are you coming to the swap meet? I could use some track wheels. Maybe we could work a trade?
914itis
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Andyrew
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...9&hl=cookie

Found my old thread.

Rob, I will NOT be making it to the swap meet. Jerika's graduation is that weekend....

I DO go up to sac every 2 weeks for work. Typically a thursday (Just went last week). However I commute with someone and get off at 4pm
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 7 2011, 12:26 PM) *

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...9&hl=cookie

Found my old thread.

Rob, I will NOT be making it to the swap meet. Jerika's graduation is that weekend....

I DO go up to sac every 2 weeks for work. Typically a thursday (Just went last week). However I commute with someone and get off at 4pm

I have a set of I think 16X7 Cookies that are restored and polished. Trouble is, I can't use them on a narrow bodied car. I hear the 15X7 will fit because of the offset and give me a gear change for more grunt out of the corners. If your interested PM me. I only have $500 in the Cookies and I know you well enough I could wait for the difference. You could even see them and give me the difference when you do...
Andyrew
Rob backed out (His Cookies ended up being 15x7's)

So these are still available!

Thanks!
Andrew
ConeDodger
Somebody buy Andy's Cookies! They are extremely light and beautiful and Jerika needs a wedding dress. biggrin.gif
Andyrew
The wheels certainly wont pay for a wedding dress, but it'll help! smile.gif
Andyrew
bump!
Andyrew
250 OBO

I need to fund a rebuild on my engine for my CRX!

PM me if your interested!
chuckc
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 18 2011, 01:24 AM) *

250 OBO

I need to fund a rebuild on my engine for my CRX!

PM me if your interested!

If I was in CA I'd do it in a heartbeat!
jcd914
PM Sent
Thanks
Jim
Andyrew
PM Received!

Sale pending!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.