Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here we go again...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grayson
Well, I think im going to be buying my 914 back, well not buying but taking, taking as in its being given back though.

I sold it to one of my best buds because it was stressing me out too much (temp job, shitty weather (bad weather stripping and no lid cover for the rain), and now hes stressed and trying to sell it since hes working less now.

I told him, get it to HPH (where I took it last winter to get soem tranny work and what-not done, it now grinds into first and reverse after warming up, leaks heavily and has rarely been driven since -gaskets and synchromesh?) and I'll take the car and the bill for what it needs now.

I'll never learn my lesson will I? I've literally been dreaming about driving this car since I sold it. I dont have the facilities to work on it myself but I've heard the legends of Mr.Roberts and HPH.

www.vectorbug.com/914

Jenny
Brad and Rich at HPH are awesome. They'll tell and show you what's wrong with the car, and probably teach you how to fix it as well. This next week will be busy since the west coast classic is on the 4th of June. Everyone in the bay area (myself included) is in a mad dash to get their cars in a drivable state for the event. But I'll bet if you gave them a call or dropped by during business hours, they'll take time out to answer your questions and help your poor little 914. Good luck!

http://www.highperformancehouse.com/

Jen <--- Unofficial HPH spokesgirl
Mueller
welcome back wink.gif

I'm about 20 minutes away from you in Antioch and there are quite a few more 914's in that area........good idea to get the professionals to look at the car.....after that, depending on the job needed, I'm sure one of us can "loan" you a driveway or garage for a few hours smash.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.