Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: 1973 914 w/ 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
EJP914
Selling an exceptionally stock and clean '73 w/ 1.7. In process of converting to single Weber carb. Marathon Blue w/ black interior, chrome bumpers, Pedrinis, and XZX Michelins. Bare metal repaint a few yrs ago. One rust spot above rt side door handle cut out. I have owned this car for 15 yrs and can provide an extensive list of new/replaced parts. No rain or snow. Always garaged.
Original engine and transmission. Engine resealed (3yrs ago?) because of some oil leaks. Car is only driven approx 500 miles per yr. I am selling because I have too many cars and can't drive them all. Will sell to a good home for $6,500. Please contact me if you want additional information or photos.
Thanks for reading and considering the car.
Ed
mepstein
Great looking car!
Slick914
Nice looking car.

Miles?

Why are you changing to a carb?

Gonna send you a PM.
alejandro alcocer
does it still have the fuel injection?
914itis
that is an exceptional car. good luck with the sale. I hope it goes to a nice home where the new owner will keep it up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.