Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 74 2.0 driver $2500.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
74 2.0. Runs and drives well. Great running engine with original fuel injection, transaxle rebuilt several years ago but still shifts and sounds good, factory sway bars, stainless heat exchangers, heat and defrost work good, brakes work well and don’t drag, lights, signals OK, interior presentable, door gaps excellent, both bumper tops very nice, my chassis repair panels installed 10 years ago and the jack points support the car as designed, bottom of engine and transaxle oily but it doesn’t leave drips
Now the bad, paint is awful, floor pans need replaced, Drivers side floor not sagging, passenger side weak, no horn, wipers don’t operate, tires have good tread but should have been recycled 15 years ago, various spots of rust in body and chassis, former AC car, windshield has a crack, rubber seals mostly poor.
This car could be driven home (probably)
This car was a shop winter project about 10 years ago (save a 914 campaign) and became ace 914 mechanic Michael’s “driver” for a couple years. Unfortunately, the most recent owner couldn't keep the car inside and the leaky seals did the floor in. The chassis panels I sell and install are a great base for welding in a replacement floor. The car should be saved but I’ve priced it low enough to use for parts for your restoration or upgrade. $2500.
914ltd
Well, I bought this car back from Garold to use for my driver when I put my 73 away for winter. I have done a quick patch on the passenger floor and repaired the wipers. The brakes work but need rotors (turned?) and pads. It doesn't stop very well. 4 excellent tread Yokohama AVS 195/65 ZR 15 are included but not installed. I have now found a 1974 Special Edition that needs my help more than this one. Brad
914ltd
For sale again. Brad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.