Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: uh-oh........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
cheaters beware, they're onto you smilie_flagge6.gif

it's a good thing my porsche has been in the shop for the past 18 months. lol2.gif
skline
I say its all crap! They didnt ask me or anyone over here in the US for that matters, And I know for sure the lifestyle in Europe is totally different than here and cannot even be associated. Who pays for all these stastistcal polls anyway? If everyone was jumping off cliffs, would you follow? Who actually cares anyway. I think its all propoganda to start trouble. If people paid more attention to what they themselves were doing and not what everyone else is doing, this world would be a better place.
lmcchesney
First you tell me that BMW owners get much more sex than Porsche owners. Now you tell me I have more affairs than other owners. Maybe these poll people should concentrate on just screwing and not screwing arround with statistics.
d7n7master
LOL biggrin.gif
I read that article too. I must be in the bottom 1%. I mostly get "thumbs up" kinda reactions from kids under 12 ... & fossils - like me, that either "always wanted one, or had one" & kicked themselves in the pants for selling it.
I fall into the "always wanted one" category. Finally found one worth restoring in '99. Still haven't got laid in it. bootyshake.gif Figure the odds. sad.gif

What am I doing wrong??? icon14.gif
exc911ence
QUOTE(d7n7master @ May 26 2004, 06:04 PM)
LOL biggrin.gif
I read that article too. I must be in the bottom 1%. I mostly get "thumbs up" kinda reactions from kids under 12 ... & fossils - like me, that either "always wanted one, or had one" & kicked themselves in the pants for selling it.
I fall into the "always wanted one" category. Finally found one worth restoring in '99. Still haven't got laid in it. bootyshake.gif Figure the odds. sad.gif

What am I doing wrong??? icon14.gif

Everyone knows only 911 owners can use their Porsches to get sex... that's why the model will never die! pray.gif
lmcchesney
d7n7master, you need date your avatar.
skline
QUOTE(lmcchesney @ May 27 2004, 07:42 AM)
d7n7master, you need date your avatar.

I want to date his avatar, that is hot!
wheelo
Avatar = Dennis Rodman , with inplants !
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.