Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: seals for factory foglights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
morph
I need two pair of seals that fit the factory foglights, I seen these on e-bay for awhile and now I cannot find them. Is this person a member here?Does anyone know where these can be purchased.

Also need a pair for tail lights.
GaroldShaffer
I think Karl Ellzey (914club id kellzey) was selling them. Check with him.

- Garold
morph
Just found it and gave him a PM.

Thanks
morph
He is out and there is not enough interest to have more made, I am restoring two pair of foglights and need new seals for them.
GaroldShaffer
Let me look. I know I bought a couple sets from him.
morph
Thanks
dakotaewing
If anyone has an additional set, I would be interested as well -
Thom
Qarl
I may make some more sets. I need enough interest. Last time I did so, I only had 8 or 9 people show interest.

I need to make minimum of 50 sets (100 seals) to make it cost effective.
morph
give me a pm on cost of 50 of them.tail light and front turn too.i may start carrying them if you give me a good price.
Qarl
Let me look at my tail light seals. I thought the seals were incorproated into the lense housing and not really replaceable. I've never really had to look.

I can look into having them duped as well.

I am having the guy price me on some more fog light seals. THere shouldn't be a tooling charge this time.
Jeffs9146
I need two pair of seals that fit the factory foglights, I seen these on e-bay for awhile and now I cannot find them. Is this person a member here?Does anyone know where these can be purchased.

I have a set of Karls seals if you would like them! I don't remember how much I paid but I would be willing to sell them to you for whatever they cost me!

Jeff
Qarl
They were $10 for a pair (including S/H), and $9 for each additional pair.
Korijo
I got 3 extra sets of the seals. And 3 sets of direct replacement, 55W halogen bulbs for fogs.

Who wants some ? Bulbs : $50 Seals : $10 shipped
morph
While I am waiting for more to be made, I need a set, if anyone has a pair they are willing to part with PM me with a pay pal address and total cost. I can pay tonight.
Jeffs9146
Sorry for not getting back to you! I will sell you mine but I have been so busy trying to pack up for my move!! I still have to install my motor and suspension and pack the whole house by 6/24.

You can pay pal me $13.00 to jefftucker1@comcast.net

I will mail them this week! Don't forget the mailing address!

Jeff
morph
Thanks a bunch, I will get that to you this evening.
morph
Payment sent, Thank You
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.