Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Nice BMW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
smontanaro
I ride a bicycle to work most days. Our building lets us bikies park in the bigwig's parking lot (indoors, security, etc). One guy generally rides a Ducati, but Friday he rode a nice old BMW. I know nothing about them, but thought it was a cool-looking motorcycle and thought some of y'all would appreciate it. (Apologies for the semi-crappy cell phone pic.)

Click to view attachment

Skip
sww914
That is beautiful!
zymurgist
thumb3d.gif
Ian Stott
That is a beautiful thing to see. Nothing else needs to be said.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
carr914
A friend of mine has 2 like that, one identical to that beige one ! beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Schwing!
Tom_T
A buddy of mine had one of those in silver or grey & a red 63 XKE roadster - both of which he bought new & later restored in the late 70's.

I used to ride my bike to-from work most all days, but this is mostly sunny SoCal (now I office at home).

So I know that takes some brass balls to ride most days in cold-n-snowy IL Skip! blink.gif
Michael N
The one thing I don't like about that bike is........ that it isn't mine. dry.gif

What a beautiful bike.
Drums66
QUOTE(smontanaro @ May 7 2011, 05:12 PM) *

I ride a bicycle to work most days. Our building lets us bikies park in the bigwig's parking lot (indoors, security, etc). One guy generally rides a Ducati, but Friday he rode a nice old BMW. I know nothing about them, but thought it was a cool-looking motorcycle and thought some of y'all would appreciate it. (Apologies for the semi-crappy cell phone pic.)

Click to view attachment

Skip

....That is hip! first.gif
smontanaro
(I'm beginning to feel like a voyeur.)

Today, no Ducati, no antique BMW. If it's Monday it must be Dino Day...

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.