markb
Why'd you stop? sad.gif
Keep 'em coming!! clap56.gif
Andyrew
I like the top add.

Got anymore?

Andrew
Howard
I'd like one of each from the first ad. My check for $39,595 will follow.
Howard
Doh! Forgot 914-6. Make that $44,594. When can I take delivery?
exc911ence
IPB Image

IPB Image
skline
A few more!
skline
fsfd
skline
sdfs
skline
one more
exc911ence
IPB Image
exc911ence
If you haven't already guessed, I scored a bunch of old Road & Track mags recently... man, I love old mags! Here's a few that you might find interesting!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

smile.gif
exc911ence
I found a link to EVERY 914 ad ever published!

http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibl...eAudi%20ads.htm

smilie_pokal.gif
MattR
Do you by any chance have the comparison article in the June 1970 Road & Track scanned?

Nice find!
exc911ence
QUOTE(MattR @ Jun 2 2004, 03:40 PM)
Do you by any chance have the comparison article in the June 1970 Road & Track scanned?

Nice find!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
TimT
I just love the pyschedelic ampersand (&)

tunez.gif
nebreitling
get that 914 a sway bar! Geez
MattR
Thanks so much! That article was very interesting. Its no wonder the fiat sold really well... those are pretty rave reviews. Interesting they didnt like the T4 engine sound... I guess they are deaf chair.gif. Its not fair that the Triumph got a 6. They should have thrown the -6 into the equation smile.gif. Oh well. Its always fun to read what people said about these cars when they first came out, and since I wasnt alive...
URY914
I think all those ads are on Jeff Bowlsby's site.

Boy, those tires are SKINNY!!

Paul
TROJANMAN
i can't believe i got rid of cable for DSL. It SUCKS! (but at least it's only half the price of cable. can you comcast and monopoly?) mad.gif

BTW thanks for the article. that's way cool. clap56.gif

but what's with the 0-60 in under 15 seconds but more than 12 seconds? i think i do 0-60 in my expedition, pulling my 5000 lb travel trailer faster than that. or maybe that's how not quick these cars really are..... i wouldn't remember, because i haven't been able to drive mine in 19 months. givemebeer.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.