Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1976 RUST FREE CALIFORNIA 914-2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gordiejet
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentIF YOUR A SERIOUS BUYER FOR THESE RARE AND HARD TO FIND 914'S, THEN YOUR GOING TO WANT TO CHECK OUT THIS CAR. WAS FULLY RESTORED IN 1995 WITH ENGINE OUT 2 STAGE PAINT JOB AND MAJOR ENGINE O-HAUL AT TIME . DRIVEN 5K MILES SINCE THEN. ALWAYS GARAGED AND ONLY DRIVEN ON NICE DAYS. IN EXCELLENT CURRENT CONDITION WITH NO ISSUES. E-MAIL YOUR PHONE NUMBER IF YOUR SERIOUS.THIS IS A CALIFORNIA RUST FREE CAR, WITH 93,000 MILES ON BODY AND 5,000MI ON REBUILT TOTALLY STOCK ENGINE WITH FUEL INJECTION. CAR WORKS PERFECT!! RECENT COMPLETE BRAKE JOB AND BOTH REAR WHEEL BEARINGS REPLACED AND GREASE HALF SHAFTS (ABOUT $2,000- WORTH OF REPAIRS). I'M A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC AND HAVE BEEN WORKING ON 914's SINCE THE 70'S. THIS CAR IS THE BEST OF THE BEST . ALL ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $16,000 with SERIOUS spare parts included. It's a Everyday Driver!!
GORDIE IN ST.PETE FLORIDA 310-569-1099
Cairo94507
Hello and welcome to the World. I wish you luck with your sale. If I could make a couple of suggestions:

1. Please edit your add and re-type it without all caps. All caps equals shouting on the Internet.

2. Please, please, please add pictures. Your asking price is high and it may be worth it; but, pictures sell cars. As a mechanic you surely know the typical trouble spots on these cars. Please take good quality pictures of your whole car, including those usual trouble areas, so we can all see its pristine condition and start talking it up.

Best wishes on your sale; looks like someone will end up with a clean original example.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.