Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: aeroquip blue hose
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ynotdd
who has used this stuff? is it any good? its alot cheaper than the SS.I am putting together a oil cooler system for my 2.0/4 will it hold up? smilie_flagge24.gif Tony

Thanks gint
iamchappy
The stuff works great, may not look as pretty as stainless steel but will do the job as well. I have been using it for my oil lines to the front cooler and am using it for fuel lines.
Gint
I deleted your dupes. You can now edit the first post in this thread with some actual dialogue.
Joe Bob
I've used it....works.
cha914
I have been using it for my front mounted oil cooler for several months now, works great.

Tony
lmcchesney
Try this site for used stainless steel lines. _8 = $2.50/ft.
http://www.musclemotorsports.com/aeroquip-...t-st--line.html
L. McC
MJHanna
used it for YEARS on the track car. never a problem easy to use , plumbed all the oil lines with it. GOOD stuff hose has the same properties as the stainless just not the cost and the fitting are so much easier to use. biggrin.gif
MJHanna
some of mine
Scott S
They also make it with a black outer wrap - looks very oem. I used the blue on the cooled side of the oil cooler and black on the hot to make things easy to identify. Good stuff.
ynotdd
How many feet should I buy 25 or 30 feet ? smilie_flagge24.gif
ynotdd
Racerswholesale has it .how are they to deal with?
3liter914-6
QUOTE(ynotdd @ May 27 2004, 04:15 PM)
Racerswholesale has it .how are they to deal with?

Racer's wholesale is awesome. I've ordered a good bit of stuff from them, and they've never been late, have good staff, and good prices.
One of the good guys, IMHO.
machina
we used the blue hose because we were stuck for time and had to get the car done for a race. It is much easier to work with the cutting the braided ss stuff and is still very good and probably overkill for any racecar like ours.

I still want to redo the rig in the SS braid when I have time.

dr
mightyohm
what's the website?

http://www.racerswholesale.com/ ?

Weird site.
ChrisFoley
Racer Wholesale sells safety gear.
Racer Parts Wholesale sells oil lines, fittings and other hardware.
mightyohm
Cool! Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.