Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Fiberglass GT style Front Bumper FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barada
Hey guys,
I have a brand new Fiberglass GT style Front bumper for sale. As you can see from the pics it has never been mounted. Basically I bought a hood from a guy and mentioned I needed a BUmper and he said well are you in luck and he brought out this new bumper. I was so happy to knock something off my list I never noticed it had the cooler cutout until I got home. I need a standard so I am trying to pass it on to you guys for what I have in it. I do not know who makes it.It has a 914 part number in the cooler opening. Asking $100.00 plus shipping.
You can PM me or email at phillipkj4 at hotmail dot com.
barada
Mount picture.
SirAndy
Interested!

How much is shipping to Oakland, CA, 94607??
idea.gif
barada
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 10 2011, 12:31 AM) *

Interested!

idea.gif

Andy,

The shipping qoutes I have been getting are all around $65.00. I am going to see if I can get it in a smaller box, but for UPS is saying $63.00.

Thanks
Phillip
barada
QUOTE(barada @ May 10 2011, 05:49 AM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 10 2011, 12:31 AM) *

Interested!

idea.gif

Andy,

The shipping qoutes I have been getting are all around $65.00. I am going to see if I can get it in a smaller box, but for UPS is saying $63.00.

Thanks
Phillip

Hey Guys this is sold. Had 4 people ask for shipping qoutes and the second person bought.

Thanks
Phillip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.