Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS- Coarse spline 108mm drive flanges $80.00 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sww914
These bolt right into a 901 tranny so you can run 108mm cv joints and thicker axles for your V-8 conversion or another high HP conversion so you don't break CV's & axles. You'll need 911 cv joints, custom axles, 911 stub axles & hubs, and custom 5mm spacers as well to complete your rear 5 lug conversion. Free shipping to the continental US. Pictures show a regular 914 drive flange for comparison.
Eric_Shea
Good price Gang... get proper length Sway-a-way axles and 911 hubs and stubs and you're ready to rock.
skips
I will take them. Please send payment/shipping details to cardinalnsb@aol.com, thanks.

QUOTE(sww914 @ May 9 2011, 03:18 PM) *

These bolt right into a 901 tranny so you can run 108mm cv joints and thicker axles for your V-8 conversion or another high HP conversion so you don't break CV's & axles. You'll need 911 cv joints, custom axles, 911 stub axles & hubs, and custom 5mm spacers as well to complete your rear 5 lug conversion. Free shipping to the continental US. Pictures show a regular 914 drive flange for comparison.
McMark
If skips backs out, contact jeeperjohn56
sww914
He sent a paypal, but thanks Mark. I missed that other thread.
jeeperjohn56
Hey Steve, If you have another set of the flange's for a 901 coarse spline's, I'll take them. John
Eric_Shea
Contact Alan Gibson (agibson herein?). I believe he has extras.
Evil914
Just to add to my very small collection of Porsche info. in my brain,what year and type trans. do these units come on? I'm always on the prowl at the salvage yards.Thanks,Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.