Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New England 914s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
I'm working on a breakfast (Duh!) gathering for Saturday 6/12 with more to follow. See THIS thread for more information as it developes.
djm914-6
and a map...
IPB Image
jarbuthnot
All of them are about 8 hours for me biggrin.gif , so don't think I'll make it for breakfast biggrin.gif
djm914-6
Well you "aint no flat landa" are ya? ohmy.gif Geez, that makes my home town (Norridgewock/ Skowhegan) look like a suburb of Portland.

Well, maybe you can make it down in August when I have my "Rennlist Gathering" and spend the weekend in the area.
william harris
Find a really great place for breakfast - near a major highway - and hopefully they will come. No damn Denny's. Home Town cooking. biggrin.gif
djm914-6
Not Denny's? Well, there goes that idea. I guess that leaves only McDeath. That's ok, there's plenty of those around. wink.gif

Please pass along this thread to all of your 914 friends in the area so they can put in their vote too. I'll use this data to select a place.

Ya know, I know of a place that has the BEST french toast. "My Cousin's Place" on 2A in Skowhegan. Then maybe jarbuthno will join us. There's some nice roads in that area.
joea9146
SouthWest.... lol2.gif
djm914-6
Only if you bring the girl in your avatar! boldblue.gif
jarbuthnot
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ May 27 2004, 08:11 PM)
I know of a place that has the BEST french toast. "My Cousin's Place" on 2A in Skowhegan.

I love French toast! Skowhegan would be about three hours (I'm on the coast between Eastport and Lubec).
4WheelDrifter
I'm with Joe, southwest!

West of Worcester isn't too bad for me for a breakfast meet. About 2 hour drive.
Joe.D
I'm with Joan. The northeast-er of Boston the better. :-)

Specifically, anywhere within an hour's drive from Portsmouth NH, or Portland ME, and I'm interested.

Joe
Nemo914
I'm on Cape Cod. I might try to make it.
Part Pricer
Southwest. You should look closer to Springfield. They have better breakfast in that direction. chowtime.gif
joea9146
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ May 27 2004, 09:54 PM)
Only if you bring the girl in your avatar! boldblue.gif

I am not sure if she is available, maye we can bring Paul's Penguin biggrin.gif
djm914-6
BTTT...

Let's see, a bird that doesn't fly or Bouncing.... Oh wait, breakfast...

I didn't get out like I had planned the otherday, so I'll search out 'something' today and tomorrow. According to the 11 that took the pole, we ar quite spread out, by New England standards anyway. I'll see what I can come up with.
Doug73/2.0
Any of the above work great from Groton...so I guess I can't vote

Doug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.