Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - 74 914 Parts & stuff :-)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rdr
I want to thank the folks that have purchased the round 1 parts. There were quite a bit of the parts that were in front of other things in the storage area. Now is the time for round 2. There will be racing belts, dash, interior door panels, new distributor with electronic ignition, alternator, etc.

First up for sale is my body tub, suspension, 1.8 ltr engine, fiberglass 916 front and rear bumpers, and 4 American racing wheels & tires. A great package deal. $850 obo.

You will need a trailer to haul this away. It has great potential. If I don't sell, I will be cutting up a piece of history! I sawzall-smiley.gif NEED to get it out of the garage!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

More parts coming ....
type47
rocker and hell hole pix?
rdr
QUOTE(type47 @ May 10 2011, 08:16 AM) *

rocker and hell hole pix?

Will do. Later tonight I will get closer pictures.

rdr
Front brake calipers. Perfect condition. Rebuilt with new pistons, seals, and painted with caliper RED. $150 + shipping.

IPB Image
IPB Image
jeeperjohn56
Rick, Is the dash pad still available? what are asking for it? John
timothy_nd28
How much just for the tub?
rdr
Hi all,

I want to sell this tub and accessories by next weekend. It is now down to the point of arranging for the flatbed to the wrecking yard if I can't get it out of here.

It has great potential for someone either needing parts, or the whole thing. $450 takes it AND the engine.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Rick
chuckc
QUOTE(rdr @ May 9 2011, 09:42 PM) *

I want to thank the folks that have purchased the round 1 parts. There were quite a bit of the parts that were in front of other things in the storage area. Now is the time for round 2. There will be racing belts, dash, interior door panels, new distributor with electronic ignition, alternator, etc.

First up for sale is my body tub, suspension, 1.8 ltr engine, fiberglass 916 front and rear bumpers, and 4 American racing wheels & tires. A great package deal. $850 obo.

You will need a trailer to haul this away. It has great potential. If I don't sell, I will be cutting up a piece of history! I sawzall-smiley.gif NEED to get it out of the garage!

More parts coming ....

any picks of the AR wheels and tires? Sorry if this is a redundant question, is the suspension stock?
thanks,
Chuck
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.