Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Final WCC Monterey Run Test
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Keith Sammons
Will be making the FINAL test of the run this Saturday. Leaving Coyote Creek Golf Club @ 13:00hrs and arriving Laguna @ appox 15:00hrs.

Thx,
KK
JeffBowlsby
We have 5 guide car drivers signed up, but the more people at the WCC who are familiar with the route, the better chance we will have of not getting lost... wink.gif Tehre are over 70 cars who will make the trip and thats alot of cars to shepherd to Monterey. We don't want to lose any cars!

And besides...we get to see Laguna... cool.gif

So if you are coming to the WCC and have a few hours on Saturday afternoon....please show up and drive the Twisty Road Tour route with us!

1:00pm Coyote Creek Golf Club!
Mueller
Hey Jeff,

If we do make the Laguna Seca event in time, car we still go out on the parade lap in our "other" car if the 914 does not get driven?? MDB2.gif
JeffBowlsby
Oh we WILL make Laguna... cool.gif

The group photo(s) come first, if there is time for a lap or two, it will come after the photos...
SLITS
On 101 there is a big sign that says "Laguna Seca" in case you get lost - I think it was somewhere around Salinas before you get to Prundale cool.gif
grantsfo
I'd love to be there but I'll be up in Grants Pass, Or driving my dads 38 Ford Hot Rod in a parade.
schweggy
Although I can't make the WCC I will be at CC ~1300hrs for the "test" run. I live within a few miles of Laguna-Seca (I can hear the cars on track... cool.gif )

If interested I can also clue anyone in to cool things to do that aren't too far or too $$$. Or Hell, just drop by for beers.

The PCA has their time trials going on at Laguna-Seca this weekend too.
Mueller
Hey Jay,

I think I've seen your car in Carmel By-The-Sea before...do you live on a corner house??
schweggy
Nah... I live in Seaside, just off 218 (Canyon Del Rey) near Del Rey Oaks. Kinda' wish I had a place near the beach... tho' I did rent one on Del Monte Beach for a year or so. Having Monterey Bay as your back yard is way cool. beer.gif

There are a few 914's around here... but I've never seen another Laguna blue one like mine.
schweggy
Pre WCC fun-run photo:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.