Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 2.0L heads for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
avidfanjpl
Nice, no crack L and R heads that have been refurbished with new guides and seats.

These have NO cracks. I have old retainer clips, 4 new intakes, and 8 spring caps to go with.

$250 plus shipping. These are almost 40 lbs. I will have UPS shipping figured if someone writes.

Paypal works with a PM for details. Pics available with a PM.

John

BarberDave

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif smilie_pokal.gif

dave

914racer
QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ May 10 2011, 03:15 AM) *

Nice, no crack L and R heads that have been refurbished with new guides and seats.

These have NO cracks. I have old retainer clips, 4 new intakes, and 8 spring caps to go with.

$250 plus shipping. These are almost 40 lbs. I will have UPS shipping figured if someone writes.

John

I will take them if they are as advertised. My email address is rjrol@aol.com.

Rich
avidfanjpl
Hi Rich!

Yes, but for courtesy's sake, I will post pictures.

There is a touch up screw hole for the tin on one head away on a cooling fin that needs to be built up and rethreaded, but we checked the guides and they are perfect.

There is also a small space near one intake seat that could stand a fill in. Many fill in the air injection hole, but it depends on what you plan to do.

But again, NOS are 3k, and we compared them to Bruce's NOS set today in Riverside and we have a great value here. Pictures in 20 minutes or so.

I think I would recommend new TRW valves, springs and retainers. I can send the spring caps and retainers, but the valves I have are not appropriate. We confirmed that today as well.

Thanks!

John

QUOTE(914racer @ May 10 2011, 08:31 AM) *

QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ May 10 2011, 03:15 AM) *

John

I will take them if they are as advertised. My email address is rjrol@aol.com.

Rich

avidfanjpl
Hey Rich!

Please pardon me, but work called and I just finished paperwork.

I will get pics in the morning.

Sorry for the delay.

25 bucks off for you if you take them for being patient. Shipping still included.

Wednesday morning no fail.

THANKS!

John
avidfanjpl
icon_bump.gif

Hello Everyone,

I have pics but each one is on my company PC and I can't install Irfanview yet.

If you want a pic, PM me with your email and I will send them direct.

The pics can be zoomed in, because they are 2.7M in size each.

May take a few days for the company to give me the OK to install the pic reducing software.

Thanks!

John

avidfanjpl
PICTURES FINALLY!

Here are 2 of 12. The others I can send via email, if interested.

$250 - shipping included to lower 48.

Paypal please.

John

Pic 1 first

Click to view attachment

avidfanjpl
Pic 2 now.

John

Click to view attachment
avidfanjpl
SOLD to 914Racer!

THANKS!

Going out packed tomorrow!

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.