Hi I'm 16 and am looking to get a Porsche project car to do with my dad who used to build high-end custom cars but in recent years had to stop because of a heart attack and severe diabetes. What I'm looking for is a 914 but would also like a 944 {other cars [911s etc..] would be desirable and loved but probably not affordable}or parts for these models. I realize a lot of people are probably going why would i give a good deal to some 16 year old kid that is probably irresponsible, but i would love to show that i am quite responsible and am very smart. An example of this would be scoring within the top 10% of the nation on my PSATs , top 5% on my PLAN {PreACT test}, and all advanced scores on my High School Exit Exam{first try} including a perfect score in math. Also I have shown i have a good work ethic by working on the family farm everyday (5am-6am/then school/4pm-6pm on school days) and pretty much every other weekend i help out at a local museum by helping design and build displays for art and items to be used in large scale performance art{stages etc...}. Unfortunately I am on a pretty tight budget{we do a lot of trading so might have something to trade for a vehicle} so would be hoping to get one of these cars for very cheap or maybe even free but would be willing to work for it{on weekends and after school}. I guarantee that any car that i get will be taken care of a well as possible and enjoyed as these cars should be. Thank you and all offers will be considered

All advice or donations are welcome.

On a long shot Ferrari (mondial/308) projects would be very welcome to. :) Thank Yo

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article