Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baja 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
I would love to take a thrasher tub and go Baja style.

Anybody done this thing or seen one ( or secretly wanted to ? ph34r.gif )

I have this Baja fantasy for every car I've owned.
I've always wanted a Baja: ghia, bus,and now 914.
( I had a Baja Bug with a 2110cc )
Am I Sick? wacko.gif

I would never hack a decent roller; only a basket case. sawzall-smiley.gif

Think about it...If you can.

Massive lift, wide white spoke rims, massive tires, oversized flared fenders, ridiculous stinger ( optional baffle ), rallye paint, lights...stop me.
ChrisReale
there is a pic out there in cyberspace..... ph34r.gif
F4i
I have heard of them used as rally cars. It does not work very well from what I have been told.
SirAndy
QUOTE(trekkor @ May 27 2004, 10:00 PM)
I would love to take a thrasher tub and go Baja style

check out jeff bowlsby's website. he has a bunch of pictures of a very nice baja 914 ...
(and lots more ...)

Andy
Trekkor
found one
bondo
If you want a beater to baja-ize, I'll trade my only slghtly rusty somewhat dented salvage titled 914 that's actually made of two cars for something rust free and less dented smile.gif

--Royce
Trekkor
Don't off-road your stocker biggrin.gif
morph
there is a guy here in salem that runs a off road store,(crazy bob is his unoffical name wacko.gif )who bought a door and a pair of idfs for a off road 914.ive had friends who have seen it,i guess its pretty wild .
it gets 14 inches of wheel travel out of the stock suspension ohmy.gif .i do alot of business with him on type 4 stuff ill see if i can get photos he is building it for the dunes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.