Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Early Refinished powder coated trailing arms $175
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Pictures to follow.

Click on the picture to see full size image.

IPB Image

I have a set of early trailing arms with the round hole for the brake line. They have been chemically striped and powder coated. They come with the ears, bearing covers, shafts and nuts. The shafts are zinc plated. No hubs included.

If you need new bearings or doing a five lug conversion this is a good way to start. Get bushing and bearings and assemble yourself.

I have many pairs of trailing arms and want to make good use of them. I may get brake backing plates done too to make more of a package deal.

Price may be flexible depending on what it cost me to get them redone. The more I get done at one time the better cost I get and can pass it along.

Shipped weight is about 25 pounds so figure about $25 to ship. Local Riverside CA pickup preferred.

Bruce
bdstone914

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 11 2011, 05:57 AM) *

Bumo for pictures.

Click on the picture to see full size image.

IPB Image

I have a set of early trailing arms with the round hole for the brake line. They have been chemically striped and powder coated. They come with the ears, bearing covers, shafts and nuts. The shafts are zinc plated. No hubs included.

If you need new bearings or doing a five lug conversion this is a good way to start. Get bushing and bearings and assemble yourself.

I have many pairs of trailing arms and want to make good use of them. I may get brake backing plates done too to make more of a package deal.

Price may be flexible depending on what it cost me to get them redone. The more I get done at one time the better cost I get and can pass it along.

Shipped weight is about 25 pounds so figure about $25 to ship. Local Riverside CA pickup preferred.

Bruce

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.