Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 solid days of Autocross
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
airsix
All you West-siders are invited to come over for some Columbia Basin style autocross'n over Memorial Day weekend. We've got a 3-day event. Run Sat, Sun, Mon - all three days or any combination. Day 3 the Mustang club will be coming to get their nags whipped. Should be fun. Expect a 70mph course that day. Tighter courses on Sat and Sun. Events are run at Tri-City raceway. We use the banked tri-oval and the paved infield. Fun courses always. Off-camber? Try a slalom down a banked track. biggrin.gif

JP, you in? All you West Side guys are welcome to come.
Here is the club website with info, including directions to the track. You can even pre-register online to make things easier on race morning.

I've got a couple of in-car vids if you want to see what the facilites look like. Somebody just give me a spot to host them (Andy giveth ftp and Andy taketh away. sad.gif )

Hope to see some of you there.

-Ben M. ph34r.gif (Racing is NOT a spectator sport)
ablose58
If my schedule isn't too crazy I'll try to make it over. Sounds like a real good time! smilie_pokal.gif AL
airsix
Tri-Cities, WA - Weekend Forcast:

Saturday: Sun and a few passing clouds. High 68F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph.

Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the upper 40s.

Monday: More sun than clouds. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 40s.
airsix
I must have cursed myself by inviting the moss-back crowd. It's raining now. It never rains here. <_<

I'll followup later. It's supose to clear by tonight.

-Ben M.

Edited followup: 4:00pm - rain is gone and the breeze has already dried everything up. Clouds blew away. Dry and mostly sunny now. Looks like things will be fine for tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.