Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jay Leno's monologue
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wheelo
Did anyone else catch Jay Leno's remarks tonight?
He mentioned in his monologue.....
"And there is a new survey-out... that says... men who drive Porsche's....are more likely to have extra-marital affairs"! spank.gif
Not very funny ...
ablose58
Gee , Hope the wife didn't catch that ohmy.gif biggrin.gif beer.gif AL
Joe Ricard
Ya yada yada. mine was snoring. There was a post somewhere on this. Maybe the "carbon fiber" rolleyes.gif rennlist site.
Joe Ricard
on second thought I am having an affair with a younger blond. Fine as frogs hair and twice as fast. She is modified for better handling and really gets the attention of the other guys when we go out. They ask whats with them white dots? Beeb at it till 10:30 every night this week. smash.gif
JmuRiz
Didn't anyone else notice that a study done a month earlier said that Porsche drivers had the least ammount of sex? So does that mean that when we do actually get some, it's not with our significant other....strange stuff. Must be the new Porsche owners, we are too busy working on/driving our cars to be out there looking for new ladies, haha.
4WheelDrifter
Not possible for me to have an Extra-marital affair, I'm not married. clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.