Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you find the 914 Club Sticker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
pic 1
Rusty
It's like "Where's Waldo?"... only different.
Brad Roberts
That is WRONG (I like it).. LOL. I should start putting them on 911's....

B
Rusty
pic 3
Rusty
pic 4
Rusty
Last picture...
wheelo
Tagged !
Haven't they got any P-cars in that desert ?
Spotted in 2nd pic ...
Thanks
thesey914
Wow...what kind of aircraft is that? Or whose is it?
You can see the bullet holes in the tail and rudder
Brad Roberts
Way too much free time there LB..

B
Rusty
QUOTE(wheelo @ May 28 2004, 01:10 PM)
Haven't they got any P-cars in that desert ?

There is one. Don't ask. <_<

QUOTE(thesey914 @ May 28 2004, 01:10 PM)
You can see the bullet holes in the tail and rudder

It was an Iraqi aircraft, of course. But they never built their own. Mostly bought crap from the former Soviet Bloc nations, France... whomever would sell them stuff. There are some pretty good condition (but older model) MIGs here.

QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ May 28 2004, 01:10 PM)
Way too much free time there LB..

Gotta have fun where you can. rolleyes.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
thesey914
I guessed it wasn't a US 'craft.
What MIGs did they have, 29? You have to admit those MIGs sure are made pretty.
ablose58
Cool pics lawrence biggrin.gif I think that looks like time for a mikes hard lemonade. lol2.gif lol2.gif thanx for the pics.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(thesey914 @ May 28 2004, 01:10 AM)

looks like a MiG. 'YI' woud be Iraqi registration - like all US-registered aircraft begin with 'N' ...

yo - LB - finger outta the trigger guard !

my 911 will proudly wear a 914Club sticker at the ECR ...
rhodyguy
cool rusty. who's the skinny guy standing on the jet? <_< it must be time for another round of care packages.

kevin
seanery
Rusty,
you look like a tough sumbitch with an M16 in your hands!
Rusty
The story on the pictures: Kevin sent a care package with a BUNCH of tins of mints to my soldiers. Enclosed was a 914 Club sticker, and he asked for a picture on a tank or something.

That would have been boring... so I got these pictures instead. These pictures are for Kevin. wavey.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
Pam
Hey now, rhodyguy, I'm sending over care packages as fast as I can shop and ship. And, trust me, I've taken full advantage of the chance to shop for all sorts of fun fattening things that I don't get to shop for in MY world.

-Pam aka toolwench
dinomium
I was all proud that I found the sticker, then I scrolled down... Lookin pretty tuff, Chief!
Cheers,
4WheelDrifter
Damn it! Sticker (cling-on actually) sticks to a downed plane with faded paint in a desert but not to my 914's back window. mad.gif
seanery
Jim, clean and degrease your window, then windex the clingy side of the sticker and it should stick fine, hell, mine stuck well enough at a DE.
rhodyguy
that's right sean. clean ALL of the windows. a solution of vinegar, ammonia and a wipe down with newspaper does the trick. putting it behind the pass headrest helps too. mine has NEVER blown off, even with the window down, while killing cones.

when you send stuff overseas send some extra, for trading. it just appeared rusty was a bit trimmer than in past pictures. i guess m.r.e.s will do that to you.

kevin
4WheelDrifter
Kevin, Thanks. I went at it with more cleaner and it stuck. Took a few cleanings though. wacko.gif
URY914
So you shot that MIG down with your M16?

Nice shot!!! ar15.gif fighting19.gif

Paul
Rusty
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 30 2004, 05:30 AM)
So you shot that MIG down with your M16?

Nice shot!!! ar15.gif fighting19.gif  

Paul

Paul,

Uhhh... no. This is how rumors get started. lol3.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
rhodyguy
stickers!!!. when the club stickers were run there was A LOT submittal communication. it was an experience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.