Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the one that got away
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
airsix
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33732

Twenty stinkin dollars. I can't believe I forgot to bid. I hate it when I do this. Once in a while I find a great deal and think "I'll watch this for a while to make shure the bidding doesn't go wild". And then I forget about it until 3 hours after the auction closes. (I've never actually bought anything off ebay).

Oh well, I already gots one of them flywheels. This one just looks gooder and cheeper. (I't steel and mine is soft-as-butter-iron)

-Ben M.
EdwardBlume
That's a hell of a deal.

I'm bummed because a decent rear chrome bumper went for $41 yesterday.

It may be a buyers market at last!

ar15.gif ar15.gif ar15.gif
airsix
I'm dumb. Good thing I didn't buy it. Wrong flywheel. One of these days I'm going to get one of those d#(*@ PET CD's so I can start looking this stuff up and stop guessing.

-Ben M.
Brad Roberts
Just ask me Ben.

I know that you want to do a six one day. I wont buy anything out from under you and I'll let you know if you actually need the part.

B
rhodyguy
i recently started selling on ebay, and was watching a new in package, 73' up weitmister short shift kit. got up early, seller opted to end auction earlier, the price had been $31. on one item i sold/pending had a weird bidding history. the same person, bid after bid often minutes apart. was this proxy with a limit? i've been to a # of live autions, 1st rule, NEVER chase the bid, let the bid come to you.

kevin
seanery
Rhody,
Did your auction have a reserve? Maybe he was trying to move the bid along by bidding against himself. I was able to do this once, but can't do it anymore. It helped me get to the reserve which I was willing to get to. We were down to the last minutes and no one else was bidding.
anthony
You guys need to get with the program:

http://www.esnipe.com/

I shouldn't be giving away my secrets!
Brad Roberts
Yep. I was Esniped (One time) I quickly figured out..that is the only way to fly...

B
airsix
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Apr 16 2003, 09:50 PM)
Just ask me Ben.

I know that you want to do a six one day. I wont buy anything out from under you and I'll let you know if you actually need the part.

B

Ok, starting a new topic for this one...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.