Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for part numbers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Pat Garvey
Id like to find the partnos for two items. My text version of the parts manual is from late '73, and PET is no further help. Have the parts, just want the partnos:

1. Early rear valence (4 cyl) (6 cyl would be nice too) - the one with the doughnut hole.

2. Early rain tray (flat bottomed). Believe it went thru early '73. Yes, I know that the sixes did not have a rain tray.

Any help?
Pat
Tom_T
See my PM smile.gif
Pat Garvey
Still looking fpr partnos.

Andy? McMark? Bowlsby?

Pat Garvey
Still looking!
JeffBowlsby
Sorry me no helpy...
Lightweight_911
Is no.34 the part you mean ?

If so, it's 914.512.189.10

IPB Image
tod914
Pat late 72 they did some changes to the cars. Moveable passanger side seat and few other odds and ends. I wonder if that is when they transitioned to the different rain tray? My early 73 has the tray with grooves in the bottom. Not to say it wasn't replaced at some point in time. The PDF shows only one number. Probally the same number for the early, just a superceeded part. I noticed they have done that with various bolts, rivets, etc.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Lightweight_911 @ May 17 2011, 04:16 AM) *

Is no.34 the part you mean ?

If so, it's 914.512.189.10

IPB Image

That is not the early tray, but the parton may have stayed the same when it was converted (???).

Thanks for trying, but someone out there must have a very early parts manual!

Pat
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ May 16 2011, 07:37 PM) *

Sorry me no helpy...

YOU don't have an early parts manual?
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.