Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why not seeing all posts for a topic?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jjs3rd914
Why in the last few days am I only seeing the first post for a topic (thread) when I click on it. All I see is the first post and then a tree of subsequent post titles. I have to click on each one of them to read and can only read one at a time.

Did I do something wrong or did the forum format change?

It sucks this way.

jjs3rd914
sww914
Go to the options menu near the top right of this window, click standard display mode.
jjs3rd914
QUOTE(sww914 @ May 11 2011, 06:00 PM) *

Go to the options menu near the top right of this window, click standard display mode.

Thanks sww914. That seems to have fixed it. I do not know why it changed. I never clicked on the option button but somehow it got changed a few days ago.

Thanks again

jjs3rd914
sww914
You're welcome. If you click through from a google search it changes that for you. I don't like that kind of change.
SirAndy
QUOTE(jjs3rd914 @ May 11 2011, 07:06 PM) *
I do not know why it changed. I never clicked on the option button but somehow it got changed a few days ago.

1st topic and link in the nailed thread "Need Help? FAQ, Rules, Tech Articles, it's all here!":
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94568

shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.