UPDATE UPDATE: I GOT THE MOTOR RUNNING BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE IT DOES NEED TO BE REBUILT. SO NO MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT IF IT WILL RUN OR NOT . IT DOES RUN BUT IT NEEDS TO BE REBUILT, I THINK THE PRICE IS STILL FARE AT 2000.00 BOTTOM DOLLAR. FIRST COME WITH CASH CAN HAVE IT. I HAVE THAT AMOUNT IN IT SO NO LOW BALLING .

UPDATE !! I GOT BORED AND PULLED THE VALVE COVERS. FOUND THAT THE PERSON PRIOR TO ME HAD THE VALVES NOT ADJUSTED CORRECTLY. I LOOSEND THE VALVES ON THE CYLINDERS WITH BAD COMPRESSION AND NOW HAVE COMPRESSION

.heres the truth very much unlike some people that sell cars on craigs list it has some typical rust near doors and fenders. i found all the direct shorts. i paid the registration but it will need a smog if you choose to restore the car. it has a 2.0 that i can not get to fire. i have ,since i purchased it pulled the plugs and i have good compression in 1 and 4 but low comp on 2 and 3. since finding out the car has sat for a couple years i think the intake and exhuast(one and one)one on the oposeing cylinders have stuck in the open possion, needing a possible a head job. i can crank the motor over and the inturnal parts dont sound bad.i can tell you it has dual weber 40"S and it seems like a perfect core to rebuild. i dont now about the tranny it does shiftand is a side shift tranny. it also does not hace ac, it has some lines and the coil under the front hood. no pump or fan section under dash.it does have a new starter i purchaced over the weekend and a new battery. you can take the reciepts for the warrenty. lifetime on the starter from pepboys and 24 months on the battery at kragen.i also have a extra top. ask me what ever questions you might have on this car ill answer as soon as i can. as for low balling me i have since checked into getting parts for this and i think its got more then listed in just parts. i also dont need any trades . if your interested let me know, emailo me with a phone number and ill send some photos to you, im having trouble getting my shots from my phone to the computer right now. if your going to ask me for a deal or how low i will go then lets not waste time, ill settle on 2000 even if you come pick it up 2200 if your with in 60 miles of buena park and ill bring it to you but come take a look first and leave me a deposit. or just bring me 2500 pay full asking price and ill buy you a coffee and tell you what a wonderful person you are and that all the people that you hate should be hated!!!
whats life with out some humor???
honestly its well worth the price. i just dont have the time or interest in dealing with this right now.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article