Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone heading to the WCC have a
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Just dropped the car off at the exhaust shop. Went to open the passanger door and the handle snapped! The dreaded internal failure. I have a friend out at the salvage yard now looking at the only one I know of around here. 914's are not very common place here.
SLITS
Have one that should work for you - want it mailed or ?
rick 918-S
Are you coming to the WCC? Bring it with. Mail won't make it here in time. I'll be leaving MN sometime this weekend.
skline
Did the handle itself break? or just the plastic part inside? There are repair kits for them that dont require re-keying. Just a thought. I may bring some of those repair kits with me. Since I am driving the truck I can bring all kinds of stuff.
SLITS
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ May 28 2004, 11:23 AM)
Are you coming to the WCC? Bring it with. Mail won't make it here in time. I'll be leaving MN sometime this weekend.

Yep and I will! See Ya!
rick 918-S
QUOTE(skline @ May 28 2004, 12:44 PM)
Did the handle itself break? or just the plastic part inside? There are repair kits for them that dont require re-keying. Just a thought. I may bring some of those repair kits with me. Since I am driving the truck I can bring all kinds of stuff.

Cool! I have a back up handle on the driver side so my key won't work. I'll need two kits if you bring them.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 28 2004, 01:56 PM)
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ May 28 2004, 11:23 AM)

Yep and I will! See Ya!

Great! smilie_pokal.gif
GWN7
I'll have to dig up the info on this parts car for you. It's fairly close by (well your closer than I am to it) wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.