Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i hate rain!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
today was my senior cut day from school..i was all excited, me and 4 friends were gonna spend the entire day working on my porsche and gettin stuff done...we were also going to strip down the parts car too....it was gonna be sooo much fun...but what happens? it rains!

and i dont have a huge garage so i cant work inside it....so i didnt get to work on my 914 today...argh!
Brad Roberts
I didnt see it actually rain here.. but when I went out tis morning to leave everything had water on it (sprinklers where on several hours prior to my departure) Sorry to hear you didnt get a chance to work on it. I recall High School and running home to work on the cars.. those where the days.

B
mightyohm
Yeah, it rained here earlier. I think they got it pretty bad out in Livermore etc.

Crossing fingers for no rain next week...
exc911ence
Well it's raining here right now so you're not alone. smile.gif
Martin Baker
It rained here last night too, and I pay allot of money for perfect Kalifornia weather, where the HELL is it? I'll be forced to call Arnold on this matter....
tracks914
Yesterday was my first drive after a 19 month frame up restoration. It was raining and my whole drive (about 21 miles) had the wipers on. It was still cool. smile.gif
red914
in lieu of the usual constant drizzle, we have had real rain here. as some one once wrote on their avatar, "sometimes i wish i had a waterproof car."
seanery
Martin,
we NEED a full size version of your avatar smile.gif
Dr Evil
huh.gif Whats rain?
boxstr
Hell in Oregon if you wait for the rain to stop you never get anything done.
CCLINDAMPCAMP
morph
Yup, rains all the time, stormy for the last couple of days had lots of downpours, and once in awhile we have a sunny day, if we have like a week of sun we call it summer, laugh.gif , then it starts raining again. Pacific NW is gorgeous and green, but we pay for it with rain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.