Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Members P-car support vehicles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
I never did post a pic of my "new" 72 Chevy 1/2 ton.

Glad to have met Jim and I'd really like to thank Craig for his hospitalty. He gave me a Camp 914 shirt and cookies and everything. I ended up eating the cookies while waiting for the AAA flatbed.

This pic was in Lake Oswego OR. waiting for Craig to wake up. I still can't believe how green everything was.
EdwardBlume
You can't see the gun rack in the picture.

ar15.gif ar15.gif
Gint
Stealth mode....

Where's your picture?
Brad Roberts
Hurray for tow vehicles. If I added up what everybody owes me for hauling there 914's around... I could have a new truck.

B
Gint
Thanks Brad! Now we're gettin somewhere.

I need an ALL914 sticker for my truck window.
Brad Roberts
That's ok... I need to find the stickers. They are buried somewhere in this house.

You mean like this one ??? LOL JP had a stack of them..

B
Gint
That's the one I've been waiting for for what, a couple of years now?
seanery
If only you could see all the crap that's been stuffed in this one!
seanery
And this is what I've been driving since January when the piece of crap Range Rover's airbag suspension failed.
I did fit a 25 gallon 6 horse air compressor in there on Monday.
Brad Roberts
Here is the wifes Tahoe.. it pulls one of the trailers also.

B
L8Apex
Support vehicle #2

IPB Image

Don't have a pic of support vehicle #1.
GWN7
Here's mine ........last week. All that white shit is gone now beerchug.gif
djm914-6
mine...
MJHanna
Heres one
MJHanna
and the other one
seanery
Is that the Texas Motor Speedway?
MJHanna
I had volunteered to help with the PCA club race and had other plans for the rest of the weekend. mueba.gif
MJHanna
Yes, I had volunteered to help with the PCA club race and had other plans for the rest of the weekend. mueba.gif
Brad Roberts
That's funny Mark.

I was trying to think what lake was close to TMS ????? Its a concrete jungle for a 15 mile radius of that place.

The arrow on the left is pointing to the resturaunt. The arrow in the middle is pointing to where they forced everybody to sit for the ALMS races one year. The arrow up high is where we sat in the Mobil1 suite. I'm actually a card carrying TMS Speedway club member. Get to hob knob with the rich folk..LOL

B
boxstr
Bad in Black.....
CCLINCAMP914
GWN7
I can't believe it. I posted that picture of my truck taken early last week. On Friday it was mid 80's here. Warm, sunny, nice......This morning there is another 4" of that white crap on it again and more falling........need more of this :flower:

or go do this to the weather office ar15.gif hanged.gif fighting19.gif
SirAndy
and here's mine ...
93 Jeep Renegade. I wish the car on the right was mine too sad.gif
joea9146
Here ya go.... rerun.

hmmm did not pick up the picture will try again later
jonwatts
I've been tempted to pick up a 12-15 foot box truck for a support vehicle (Commercial trucks on Ebay). Affordable race car storage and workshop all in one; and it's mobile!

The wife has already agreed that the next house should have either a 3 car garage, back yard access, or both.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.