Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just had three windshields delivered
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I purchased three windshields from Prosource Glass in Andover, MA. By purchasing three I saved quite a bit. I think I was quoted $220.00 for a single windshield, plus $ 125.00 shipping and $ 25.00 crating charge. By purchasing three I saved $ 150.00.

Total cost delivered, $ 660.00 Their service is outstanding. They placed me on hold and checked stock before taking my credit card info. They shipped on time and without any hidden or unexplained charges on my account.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Since these photos I built a glass rack to store these vertically.

Oh, and BTW: they mailed me a invoice and it arrived the day before the glass.
mepstein
Let us know about the quality of fit when you install. smile.gif
Root_Werks
drooley.gif

Nice!

Mine is the original unit. I had 4-5 chips filled to try to save it. I foresee one of these in my future at some point.
rick 918-S
I suggest a group buy. You will get the best price that way. I'm very satisfied. I will know about the fit in a couple weeks.
Bills914-4
It looks like the the same Glass that SafeLite intalled last weekend ,sorry
no pictures ( cars in the bodypaint shop ) , it was the first 914 windshield
for the installer , the fit looked good to me ( I watch the install ) I had him do his best to balance the edge gap , ( 1/4 aprox. all around )

Bill D.
oh yea $ 370.00 installed, ( insurance covered full, florida law )
sfrenck
Richard is a good guy. He also lets people pick up directly from him to save shipping and crating - charged me $195.
7TPorsh
I have one of these. Went in nice. He had a local distributor so I did a will call. $180 total...about two years ago.
Mikey914
I got one from MS glass in Beaverton Oregon for $165 3 months ago. Great if you're local.
scrz914
Just had a new windshield installed...$299. Windshield was only $145 and fit perfect. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.