Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 110% OT - No PC - Gotta Love Spring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
Just took this picture out of my office window. It's been raining here all day and you could not see the foothills. The clouds just lifted. Nice green spring, with a a fresh layer of snow. Love it! beerchug.gif

Going to work on my car tonight (some obligatory Porsche content smile.gif )
Tom
I love spring also, just wondering when it is gonna get here. Maybe a preview today! Hope so. Only about two days with temps in the high 60's or higher this year so far.
Tom, hoping for more warm weather.
SLITS
Never understood why they call it the "Front Range". From my aspect it is the "Back Range".
Gint
I'm diggin spring at the new house. We didn't move until summer last year, so I have never seen what blooms here in the spring. Pretty cool... I didn't even know what those two non fruit bearing crab apple trees were. They were almost completely white with blossoms for several weeks.

And two days of rain? Never happens here. My lawn is lovin it.
speed metal army
Im waiting for the rain to stop,and spring to sproing! biggrin.gif
zymurgist
The grass is riz around here.
ripper911
I don't see a 914 in that parking lot. poke.gif
Eric_Shea
From my aspect it is the "Broke Back Range"

Figures... huh.gif
strawman
I work on a university campus. I love spring for a whole 'nother reason... they didn't dress that way when I was in college (where's the dirty old man smiley?).
underthetire
Ya, I love spring too. Lots of klenex, allegra, and a red nose. It hit 95 here last week already.
bugsy0
Spring is here in MT ...and the wind is blowin like crazy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.