Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Mass Air Flow Sensor & Air Cleaner box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
agibson
74 Mass Air Flow Sensor and complete air box. Good working condition (0 280 201 002 Bosch) 7 pin $100 Shipped
pilothyer
I would imagine, being a 74, that this part is the 6 pin connector as opposed to the later 7 pin....could you please confirm? This information would also help in the sale of this item as well as the ECU you have in another ad...If it is the 7 pin connector I would be interested in this as well as the ECU...........Thanks.........Jerry
agibson
It happens to be a seven pin connector.
Thanks for the heads up!
Alan

QUOTE(pilothyer @ May 12 2011, 09:15 PM) *

I would imagine, being a 74, that this part is the 6 pin connector as opposed to the later 7 pin....could you please confirm? This information would also help in the sale of this item as well as the ECU you have in another ad...If it is the 7 pin connector I would be interested in this as well as the ECU...........Thanks.........Jerry

pilothyer
QUOTE(agibson @ May 13 2011, 10:55 PM) *

It happens to be a seven pin connector.
Thanks for the heads up!
Alan

QUOTE(pilothyer @ May 12 2011, 09:15 PM) *

Alan....I will Take it biggrin.gif I have all the info for payment and will sent ASAP!

Thanks Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.