Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weather Forcast for WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Here is the extended forcast for The Campbell area for the weekend of the WCC. I keep checking it to make sure it will be nice. Besides, it never hurts to know what clothes to bring.

Campbell CA. Weather
skline
I should have waited one more minute to post that.
GWN7
Hmmm....mid 80's ....I'll prob melt wink.gif
SLITS
Naw, you'll rust laugh.gif from the rain.
SirAndy
90s inland, so NOT at laguna seca.
but san jose is going to be sunburn capitol.
the AX is at the bay, will be cooler, but you'll still need LOTS of sunscreen.
fog in the evening/night. it's actually pretty nice, never gets stinking hot, like in livermore (don't worry if you've never heard of livermore wink.gif )

all in all, looks like a PERFECT weekend, weather wise ...
driving.gif Andy
GWN7
So that's what happens....Tequila + salt + lemon = rust biggrin.gif
skline
QUOTE(GWN7 @ May 28 2004, 11:00 PM)
So that's what happens....Tequila + salt + lemon = rust biggrin.gif

No, Its Tequila+salt+lemon=floor
SirAndy
QUOTE(skline @ May 28 2004, 11:06 PM)
No, Its Tequila+salt+lemon=floor

for me it's:

Tequila + salt + lemon = fistfight + broken bones & lost teeth

Tequila makes me angry. very, very ANGRY!

that's why i quit drinking it,
sad.gif Andy
Jenny
Hahaha. Ta-kill-ya makes me emotional. Usually I end up crying for some reason or other when Jose Cuervo is involved.

Hey, Boswell's is in the Pruneyard. Nice little dive bar. I used to go there a lot when I first turned 21. Maybe we can go knock back a few. Just not before Saturday's AX. driving-girl.gif

Jen
SLITS
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 28 2004, 10:34 PM)
Hahaha. Ta-kill-ya makes me emotional. Usually I end up crying for some reason or other when Jose Cuervo is involved.

Hey, Boswell's is in the Pruneyard. Nice little dive bar. I used to go there a lot when I first turned 21. Maybe we can go knock back a few. Just not before Saturday's AX. driving-girl.gif

Jen

It 's the worm. Cactus juice is fine iffin ya don't swallow the worm. lol2.gif chairfall.gif
seanery
Jager is my nemisis. That stuff has a crazy effect on me.
EdwardBlume
This should be good weather...

Campbell is usually a few degrees warmer. Candlestick gets really windy in the PM.
lapuwali
Of course, this is the same weather.com that showed it was clear in Mtn. View yesterday, and showed no rain anywhere in the Bay Area on the radar view...and the same time it was raining more heavily than it had since January all up and down the peninsula. They can't even get the weather correct for NOW, let alone for next week.
GWN7
Weather person....the only job where you can be totally wrong and keep doing it. biggrin.gif
carreraguy
Laguna Seca was beeyooteefull today! At 11:30 had high 60's to low 70's and not a cloud in the sky. Got cooler when the wind picked up around 2-3 pm. Should be very nice when we are there on Friday from 11 to 12ish.
carreraguy
Sample weather - View of Carmel Valley looking south from the "Corkscrew" area.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.