Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NC Peeps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brett W
I am in the Chapel Hill NC area until Monday. Do we have any 914 peeps in the area? Shoot me an email and we'll hook up and talk cars.
trojanhorsepower
Hi Brett,

I won’t be able to get out there this weekend, but my folks live out that way. They live in Hillsborough and I live in Watha (about 40min from the beach). There is a cool Porsche guy up that way. His name is Chuck, I can’t think of the name of his shop, but if you get out this way often I could give you his contact info. There are a couple 914 in the area, but the only people in the club that I know of are in Raleigh and Castle Hayne.
I would have liked to gotten together, but I had the Ma-in-law here so, well enough said.

What brings you up to NC?
I hope you enjoy your visit to the Old North State.

-Pete
Brett W
Doing a little job hunting down in Greensboro and Charlotte. I would like to move to Charlotte. Had a good interview there on Thursday. Greensboro looks promising but they are not hiring for a couple of months. We shall see.
Katmanken
Crazy folks in Chapel Hill....

They paint their streets sky blue....... blink.gif

I know, I've seen them, they're blue....

Sumthin about a roundball fetish...... ohmy.gif

Folks at state claim they wear curly toed shoes too! wacko.gif

Ken
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.