Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got my school yearbook today..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Andyrew
I finally got my yearbook for my school today, and guess what. I have a full color page with my car in it!!! Looks awesome, I have 6 people in the car (3 on the roof, and 3 in the seats..)

I'll see if I can scan the pic.

Glad to have connections with the yearbook staff. biggrin.gif

Andrew
MXMARK
Andrew, Thats cool, I wish I had owned a 914 in H.S. Good job promoting the product. Mark
Aaron Cox
lol...my high skool- people think its a gokart...
VegasRacer
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
dan10101
Your absolutly right. Shhhhhh. He just went to sleep after being up all night with a game party. So we'll sneek this in...

It's too bad we can't get the car to run decent for long distances. So this is as close as anyone will see it for the WCC.

IPB Image

IPB Image
VegasRacer
irresponsible drivers such as Andrew Dalen

w00t.gif MDB2.gif :finger2: pissoff.gif bootyshake.gif

What a proud father you must be. cool_shades.gif
Way to go Andyrew. You represent us well. clap56.gif aktion035.gif
dan10101
Hey, I didn't write it, just report it.. huh.gif ..

Actually, he's been 'real good' compared to the others. Some of the others were hmm, bad... happy11.gif He probably didn't even read the caption, he just wanted to see his car in the yearbook. And at least he has his outlet to get his thrills.

So, does someone want to let him co-drive their 914 at the WCC? It looks like we'll be stuck using the stock 951 for the AX and everyone knows how bad they suck on a 914 track.
dan10101
Oh, and you made up your own words too.... cool_shades.gif
Joe Bob
I driver looks like the big band singing red head on American Idol..... <_<
Andyrew
Never watch american idol, but im the driver.

huh.gif
URY914
A: Put 6 people in your car.

Q: How do I lower my 914?

Paul
Carl
The license plate on the dashboard is a nice touch ...
Joe Bob
This guy....
Andyrew
I like the flat look of the bumper, and since cops look for teen drivers to pull over.. I figure I'd better not give them an exuse..
(its mounted directly on the bumper now. I bent the license plate to fit flush biggrin.gif)

never seen the guy mike.

Ury.. I was going to put more, couple on the trunks.. but I couldnt find any more people that early in the morn.

Andrew
Joe Bob
He's about your age, very good voice. Post a clear pic of yourself.... smile.gif
Toast
Cool Pic Andrew! smilie_pokal.gif
I would be totaly proud of the caption. biggrin.gif
In high school I fit 10 people in my 71 Buick Skylark and drove 120 mph to the lake! Damn that was fun.
Holy Shit, Im suprised im still alive and still have a drivers licence after that one! ohmy.gif
Joe Bob
Oh....puhleeeeze.....Toast, I live with four wimmen and I have one vote for TV viewing. I either watch it or go to the garage and wrench.....at least I have cable out there and can see Speed Channel..... mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
lol; this is what my parking spot looked like!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.