Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB WHITE HEADLIGHT SURROUND RIGHT SIDE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
trapper
My 914-6 has a "black eye". The left side headlight surround is white and the right side is black. I want to buy a white right side headlight surround in good condition (not rust stained etc). Let me know what you have and how much $$
Thanks,
Glenn
kkid
How come we see many more black than white these days?

Is the black factory or after market?
914LIVE
QUOTE(trapper @ May 13 2011, 09:01 PM) *

My 914-6 has a "black eye". The left side headlight surround is white and the right side is black. I want to buy a white right side headlight surround in good condition (not rust stained etc). Let me know what you have and how much $$
Thanks,
Glenn

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I may have a FEW.

I wiil find them and report back.

Thank you, TOMAS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
bdstone914
QUOTE(kkid @ May 13 2011, 07:43 PM) *

How come we see many more black than white these days?

Is the black factory or after market?

White were only used on early cars. Not sure of the year range. They call for the same part numbers 914 750 225 11 (left) and 914 226 11 (right) for all years now.

PM sent on restored pair of white surrounds.

Bruce
scrz914
Hmmmm, I have one white and one black also. Let me check which ones I have of the white, maybe we could swap so we're both happy.
scrz914
Here's a picture of what I have. Is this opposite of yours? The white one does have a little staining. It also is completely smooth so it may have been "cleaned up". Let me know if you would want to swap.

DARN. Looks like I need to resize.
scrz914
Let's try again.
Click to view attachment

scrz914
Click to view attachmentnuther
bdstone914
Looks like you have 2 white ones and the drivers side has been painted.
scrz914
Unfortunately it's black, painted white. I've been working on getting the white paint off. Otherwise it's in pretty good shape.
rgalla9146
I have whites, let me check for condition and correct side.
I'll be back.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ May 15 2011, 08:31 AM) *

I have whites, let me check for condition and correct side.
I'll be back.

got it,
as good as you will find. not scratched or cracked. light rust stain behind two of the phillips screw heads, not visible when mounted and probably can be removed.
hard to find good white ones. $40
Rory rgalla9146@aol.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.