Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in the Santa Ana area?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tscrihfield
Okay,
I am not going to disclose the business name over the Web because I don't want to try and smear anyones name or hurt their business. But if you are in the Santa Ana area and have good knowledge of the businesses out that way and could maybe answer a question or two or maybe pay a visit to check on some of my parts that I cant get a response on.... I would very much appreciate it! biggrin.gif

If I can't get anyone to check for me.... or if I dont hear back about my parts that I sent back in February. I am going to take a nice little/LONG weekend trip from Ohio to California! Honestly with the value of the parts I sent, it is worth the ticket $$$$. I will send anyone who is willing $$ for gas and time!

PM me if you think you could help!

Thanks,
Thomas
infraredcalvin
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ May 13 2011, 09:09 PM) *

Okay,
I am not going to disclose the business name over the Web because I don't want to try and smear anyones name or hurt their business. But if you are in the Santa Ana area and have good knowledge of the businesses out that way and could maybe answer a question or two or maybe pay a visit to check on some of my parts that I cant get a response on.... I would very much appreciate it! biggrin.gif

If I can't get anyone to check for me.... or if I dont hear back about my parts that I sent back in February. I am going to take a nice little/LONG weekend trip from Ohio to California! Honestly with the value of the parts I sent, it is worth the ticket $$$$. I will send anyone who is willing $$ for gas and time!

PM me if you think you could help!

Thanks,
Thomas

Pm sent

Pat
76-914
Screw 'em. If they're bad business men; crucify them right here. ar15.gif
detoxcowboy
I am right next to Santa Ana, and willing to help. It is like 4 minutes away.. Yuou do not want to come to Santa Ana, I grew up here and it is only good for Mexican Tuxedos and Drugs,.. or Jail that is where the Main Jail is.. and courthouse.. Joe
tscrihfield
Wow the hospitality of Porsche guys never ceases to surprise me! Thank all of you for the offers to help! I will reply to all of you when I get home. I have had a day at Mid-Ohio with OVR PCA. Again thank you all!

Thomas

Sent from my IPhone
tscrihfield
Now I am home and I have responded to all PM's! Thank all of you who are willing to lend a hand! I really do appreciate the hospitality!

QUOTE(76-914 @ May 14 2011, 11:06 AM) *

Screw 'em. If they're bad business men; crucify them right here. ar15.gif

In this case... I am still investigating. That is why I sent out this cry for HELP... As far as I know I may find out that the shop owner may have had a car wreck and is in a coma... Uhhg would I feel bad! But I wont go out and start screaming Dirtbag until I know that he is indeed a Dirtbag and if I do figure that out then... I Promise, I will warn all of the teener world of this said Dirtbag! and then You can ar15.gif or chair.gif you choose the method you like best!

Thanks again all! You guys ROCK! aktion035.gif

Thomas
tscrihfield
Okay,
A big thanx to Jim for going to check on my parts today. So from what I understand they are going to be shipping back to me at by the end of the week. We'll see. I thought that it was kinda funny how they were all of the sudden ready to go after Jim stopped by.... confused24.gif ... I wonder if the guy thinks I am in some kinda mob having my local buddies stop by to flex a mussle! gunner.gif HAHAHA

Again thanks to everyone that gave it a shot for me! I will let you know if and how it turns out.

Thanks,
Thomas
boogie_man
Good to hear Thomas... biggrin.gif Let us know if you need us to "stop by" and remind them of your urgent needs.
914.SBC
You should potect the field as we say in golf so that none of have this same problem in the event we buy from what ever company this is.

What is the name?
tscrihfield
QUOTE(914.SBC @ May 16 2011, 08:21 PM) *

You should potect the field as we say in golf so that none of have this same problem in the event we buy from what ever company this is.

What is the name?

As much as I really don't like to do this sort of deal... I would want to be warned if I were reading this from you all! DRD racing heads is the company name. I cannot comment on the quality of work just yet but as for him quoting a time frame and being friendly about you calling to check on your parts, this is not your best bet! I will let you all know of his quality when and if they ever make it to me! Which is a shame because last year I ordered parts and had received much good information about type IVs from him I just wish he would have handled this situation a lot better!

Again thank you all very much!
Thomas
Tom_T
FYI - there have been other posts about DRD being a bit slow lately on here. Not sure if it's high volume now, or shop turnover, or what.
tscrihfield
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 18 2011, 04:51 PM) *

FYI - there have been other posts about DRD being a bit slow lately on here. Not sure if it's high volume now, or shop turnover, or what.

I am just glad to hear that it was just him running behind. It is a one man show I finally figured out and he has more than he can take care of right now. Which is a good thing. As long as the quality is on par I really dont mind. I was just very worried about no response. From what he told me is that he replied to all of my Emails and never heard back. dry.gif My only question is if he didnt hear back then a call back would have been nice!!! But non-the-less I should be getting a call tomorrow from what he said. They are supposed to ship out tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.