Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Value of NOS and used front bumper tops?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bob's project
I am new to 914's and one of the items my car needs is a front bumper pad.
I generally shy away from repro parts in favor of NOS or good quality used parts.

I am hoping to get a new pad soon and was curious what the market value for NOS pads and good used pads are.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bob
detoxcowboy
Pelicanparts.com
Sierramadrecollection.com

Generally Approx $450
euro911
NOS ones are fairly rare & big $$$ if you find any. It all depends on how original you want your car to be.

There are fiberglass and rubber repros available that look great.

Check out Mark's site (Mikey914) at www.914rubber.com, probably the best rubber repros you'll find ...
avidfanjpl
Do yourself a favor.

Go to 914Rubber.com

His repros are BETTER than NOS.

I am getting a rear when my next ship comes in.

John
bdstone914
I have a very good use but not perfect rear top bumper rubber for $100. 914 rubber are great for about $300.
Bruce

QUOTE(bob's project @ May 14 2011, 04:37 AM) *

I am new to 914's and one of the items my car needs is a front bumper pad.
I generally shy away from repro parts in favor of NOS or good quality used parts.

I am hoping to get a new pad soon and was curious what the market value for NOS pads and good used pads are.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bob

thelogo
They are worth !

too fu**ing much . but are needed .

I paid about a year ago . from a guy on this site , ? 80 bucks for a damn

goodlooking one . original an undamaged .

go the private seller
[ i.e wtb ad on this site [

route or ebay , before you spend mega dollars on one ,

Pat Garvey
QUOTE(avidfanjpl @ May 15 2011, 10:06 AM) *

Do yourself a favor.

Go to 914Rubber.com

His repros are BETTER than NOS.

I am getting a rear when my next ship comes in.

John

Dead nuts on! Marks products have been designed to fill a niche, and are better than original. Save some money too! Have no idea how he finds time to do his day job.
P
Mikey914
Thanks for the feedback.
For a daily driver you can often find a suitable replacement one that can be cleaned up. More so for the front than the rear.

Bruce had a few that looked pretty good.
Sad thing is what you'll have to pay to have them shipped as they are 1st oversize tier. If you could ship to someone in Bellngham or near the border it would save you some cash too.

-mark
BKLA
I have a front that's in good shape. I'm heading to Tacoma for a soccer tournament this weekend if you wanted to meet halfway I'll bring it with me. Email me if interested and I'll take a picture tonight and send it to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.