Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Still looking for the flaps on the bottom sie of the fan shroud
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PanelBilly
the two flaps that hang from pins where the air flows out of the fan case. Don't have the $$ to buy new ones. Also need the bellows that control the flaps on the top of the case. I have the wire. Tried to fix my old one, but wasn't sucessful.

70_914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 15 2011, 10:56 AM) *

the two flaps that hang from pins where the air flows out of the fan case. Don't have the $$ to buy new ones. Also need the bellows that control the flaps on the top of the case. I have the wire. Tried to fix my old one, but wasn't sucessful.

I live local to you and have extra thermostats . Not sure which flaps you are talking about...
pilothyer
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 15 2011, 12:56 PM) *

You can get the flaps and pins as well as the thermostat from George at AA

Click to view attachment
kkid
I have the aluminum flap with a pin. Forgot for which side. Could not install on mine because the fan housing is cracked and missing the holes for the pin. You want it?
70_914
QUOTE(kkid @ May 15 2011, 05:08 PM) *

I have the aluminum flap with a pin. Forgot for which side. Could not install on mine because the fan housing is cracked and missing the holes for the pin. You want it?

Ah... those flaps! I got those too. 3 or 4 engines worth...

Free with the purchase of my thermostat! Assuming I can locate them in my pile of stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.