Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Door handle, and Front Hood Latch Handle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
deloreandude86
Hello all, I need a Driver side door handle, dont need a key or anything, would be nice, but not nessassary. Would be willing to pay 40-50 bucks for this. Also I need the front hood latch cable T-handle, I have the cable, i just need the inside t-handle and mounting for that. Would be willing to pay around 25 for this. I also need a Left side fog light. Would pay 20-30 for this. If you have any or all of these please let me know.

Thanks,

Austin
70-914nut
Check out pelican 914 classifieds i have some stuff posted there under 911t Fanatic let me know
ScottD914
Austin,

I might have your front hood T handle. I'll dig through my stuff and get back to you in the AM. No key, just the handle and mount. ScottD
bdstone914
Austin,

I have all of those items.

Fog light are the same left and right. I just took apart all of mine to refinish. Some housings and rings are refinished already.

I can get a drivers door handle that is functional but it may not be pretty.

If you are interested I can round up the parts and get pictures for yo.

Let me know.

Bruce

QUOTE(deloreandude86 @ May 15 2011, 09:45 AM) *

Hello all, I need a Driver side door handle, dont need a key or anything, would be nice, but not nessassary. Would be willing to pay 40-50 bucks for this. Also I need the front hood latch cable T-handle, I have the cable, i just need the inside t-handle and mounting for that. Would be willing to pay around 25 for this. I also need a Left side fog light. Would pay 20-30 for this. If you have any or all of these please let me know.

Thanks,

Austin

ScottD914
Austin,

Let me know if this will be okay:

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Send me a PM and we can work out the details.

Thanks, ScottD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.