Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ Trade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jetdriver
Click to view attachmentFor Sale:$200
Four EMPEE (knock offs) with HR75/15 tires. Four Lug.

Wheels are in near perfect condition with no curb rash and Porsche center caps. Wheels are polished aluminum with Black Centers. Tires have about 10-15% Tread remaining.
No detectable dry rot. I purchased my 914, 2 months ago and put about a thousand miles on the featured tires. No pulling or balancing issues up to 80 MPH.Wheels are true.
The tires are of old vintage with no DOT numbers present. No leaks in tires.
I have 12 pictures additionaly that I was unable to upload, shwing all four, front and rear and tread shots. Do to my lack of computer literacy, I was only able to post one picture. If you are interested send your email and I will send you the set of pictures. I also have a picture as it looked on my car.

I need an exaust for my 75 1.8L. if you would be interested in a trade.
I live in Huntington Beach Ca.
The tires are local pick up only.

Thank you.

Tom
LotusJoe
QUOTE(jetdriver @ May 15 2011, 11:58 AM) *

Wheels are in near perfect condition with no curb rash and Porsche center caps. Wheels are polished aluminum with Black Centers. Tires have about 10-15% Tread remaining.
No detectable dry rot. I purchased my 914, 2 months ago and put about a thousand miles on the featured tires. No pulling or balancing issues up to 80 MPH.Wheels are true.
I have 12 pictures additionaly that I was unable to upload, shwing all four, front and rear and tread shots. Do to my lack of computer literacy, I was only able to post one picture. If you are interested send your email and I will send you the set of pictures. I also have a picture as it looked on my car.

Thank you.

Tom

How wide is the rim??
racerbvd
QUOTE(LotusJoe @ May 17 2011, 03:20 PM) *

QUOTE(jetdriver @ May 15 2011, 11:58 AM) *

Thank you.

Tom

How wide is the rim??

Pretty sure 5.5X15 is standard for those rims.
Jeffs9146
I have a 1.8L complete exhaust system from after market muffler/Cat to heat exchangers and I need something brought up from SoCal.....So if you bring what I need up, you can have the exhaust system for free and still sell the Empi Rims!!!
Krank
Too bad local only...I'd swap you the whole damn motor, of course the engine is also a knock off! lol-2.gif
jetdriver
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.