Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB or find heater block cap for 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JimmyG
In the past I have seen a rubber cap that can be used to block the heat off on a early 911 engine for the summer and then easily be changed for the winter to add heat again. The new style block plates will be to hard to change on the 914 so can any give me some ideas where I can round a couple of these up.
Thanks
Jimmy
bdstone914
Is the plate anything like the ones used on J tubes that have a single outlet from the heater blower in the engine compartment?
If it is a round cap what is the diameter?
Do you have a picture of the part that need to be capped off?
Bruce

QUOTE(JimmyG @ May 16 2011, 01:40 AM) *

In the past I have seen a rubber cap that can be used to block the heat off on a early 911 engine for the summer and then easily be changed for the winter to add heat again. The new style block plates will be to hard to change on the 914 so can any give me some ideas where I can round a couple of these up.
Thanks
Jimmy

JimmyG
Yea The tube that needs to be blocked is similar to the Jtube. I don't remember the diameter of the Jtube but the 911 is about 62mm
I do not have a pic handy this morning.If it measures out the same as the Jtube that would be great! Let me know what you find Bruce.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.