Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eagle Wheels???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jporsche914
I have been looking for new wheels for my 72 914 for a while now and came across these wheels on http://www.eaglewheels.com/. They are a reproduction Fuch wheels. Thay are seventeen pounds. Is 17 pounds light for a 914?? Thay are only 101 dollars which seens like a preaty good deal to me. What do you think. Do you guys know what size tire would fit on this rim.
Thanks

Here are the demisions and stuff

15x5.5 Polished 4 on 130mm +35 mm 4.56 3029-06 1580 lbs. 17 lbs. $101
reverie
I thought those wheels were discontinued. huh.gif

It looks like that website hasn't been updated since last year..
maybe you should call them to confirm availability?
Aaron Cox
i think it has wrong offset wink.gif
ChrisReale
i THINK THOSE ARE WEAKER THAN THE oem THAT THEY REPLICATE. fOR DRIVING AROUND THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE FINE, BUT FOR ax OR TRACK WORK, i WOULD ADVISE AGANST IT.

Sorry 'bout thhe cap lock thing, im too lazy to correct it rolleyes.gif
Trekkor
If they are the same off set as Riviera's or Empi 8 spokes, ( also made by American Eagle )you can fit a 195/50/15 with little or no fender rolling. smash.gif

Don't think you can get a 205/50/15 on.
jporsche914
I have stock steel rims on right now. What tire could i fit on it??
Trekkor
I'm running 205/50/15 Falken Azenis. Very special.
Falken thread

The more I run these tires the happier I get. boldblue.gif
jporsche914
They are not the same offset. The empi wheels offset is +20mm. The fuchs are +35
Trekkor
Measure the stock steel, if you would be so kind, and report back. clap56.gif
jporsche914
My 914 is in the shop so i cant measure the wheel. Would an 35mm offset fit on a stock 1972 914???
Brett W
Why don't you just buy this set of Five Factory Fuchs that I have and have a lighter wheel, -13lbs, much stronger and with the proper offset. Get a set of Falkens and layeth the smack down on your competetion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.